Inclusion Europe is looking for a motivated person to join our team. The traineeship should last for 6 months and start in March/April 2021. If you are interested in disability rights and have good written and oral skills, you might be the right person.
- Monitor and analyse disability policies at the national, European and international levels;
- Contribute to draft policy briefs, position papers and research documents;
- Participate in European and international consultations;
- Participate in meetings with European institutions and organisations;
- Assist in the organisation of events and consultations with members;
- Assist self-advocacy activities.
Candidate profile (skills, knowledge and interest):
- Good written and spoken English, additional languages are a plus;
- Good understanding of disability policies at European and international level;
- Experience in a European NGOs on human rights and/or disability issues is a plus;
- Ability to organise one’s own work and time;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office package).
The contract will be governed by the Belgian law on ‘professional immersion’.
Income of € 796.91 per month (before taxes) and meal vouchers.
- structured CV;
- cover letter with specific reasons for your interest in this traineeship.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Policy Trainee 2021”.
Deadline: 26 February 2021
Online interview for selected candidates only: Beginning of March
Please note that we will confirm the receipt of every full application (CV + cover letter).