Advocacy training: Women Empowerment – How to fight for women’s rights and support each other
Click on a word which is in blue and bold to read what it means.
Participants will learn more about:
- What are women’s rights
- How to stay safe
- Abuse: How you can see violence is happening to you
- What you can do if you have become a victim
- Where to get support
- How you can talk about violence, for example:
◦ within the self-advocacy movement,
◦ by getting in touch with women’s organisations in your country
► We will talk about a project we did on violence against women
- Equal pay for equal work
- Work-life balance
Work-life balance means having time
to do things outside of work.