If you are motivated and interested in disability rights, you might be the perfect fit to join our team!
- Monitor and analyse disability policies at the national, European and international levels;
- Contribute to draft policy briefs, position papers and research documents;
- Participate in consultations;
- Participate in meetings with European institutions and organisations;
- Assist in the organisation of events and consultations with members;
- Assist self-advocacy activities.
- Good English skills, additional languages are a plus;
- Understanding of disability policies at European and international level;
- Ability to organise one’s own work and time;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office package, Teams, Zoom);
- Have the authorisation to work in the EU.
The contract will be governed by the Belgian law on ‘professional immersion’.
Income of 908.33 € per month and meal vouchers.
Duration: 6 months
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Policy Trainee 2023”.
Deadline: 5th of April 2023
Start date: April/May
If you need any accommodation for the selection and interview process, we can arrange a convenient solution.
Our work brings the voice of people with intellectual disabilities and their families where decisions about their future are made.
This has always been incredibly important. It is even more so with the Covid pandemic drastic impact on their rights and lives.
Being visible and vocal on issues directly affecting millions of people requires your support.
Become Inclusion Europe supporter and help us keep doing our work.