Click on a word which is in bold to read what it means.
Cyber crime is when some does something bad
using a computer and the internet.
This can mean:
- steal data from you
- show you things that you don’t want to see
- make you feel very bad about yourself
- convince you to give them your address or your money.
Be.safe is a project
of Inclusion Europe and other organisations.
It is about cyber crime
against people with intellectual disabilities.
Inclusion Europe and the other organisations met in
They talked about doing these things:
- write a document for police
to help them talk to
people with intellectual disabilities
who have experienced cyber crime.
- write an an easy-to-read document
to support people with intellectual disabilities
who want to go to police
- develop a tool to make it easier for police
and people with intellectual disabilities
to talk to each other.
This new tool will be created by a Polish company.
There will be another meeting in Poland soon.