If you are motivated and interested in disability rights, you might be the perfect fit to join our team!
• Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
• Appropriate computer skills (Microsoft Office package)
• Experience in graphic design and movie editing programmes
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly WordPress
• Knowledge of social media
• A valid work permit for Belgium at the time of application.
• Producing and editing features for Inclusion Europe’s information tools
• Writing easy-to-read texts in collaboration with the easy-to-read editor
• Writing and publishing articles and other content on our website
• Design work (e.g. graphics to share on social media and the website)
• Filming and editing short films using movie editing programmes
• Collaborating in the preparation of Inclusion Europe’s events
• Assisting in the production of ‘Europe for Us’ magazine
The contract will be governed by the Belgian law on ‘professional immersion’.
Income of € 812.90 € per month (before taxes) and meal vouchers.
Duration: 6 months
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Comms trainee 2022”.
Deadline: 29th of August 2022
Start date: Late September, October
If you need any accommodation for the selection and interview process, we can arrange a convenient solution.
Our work brings the voice of people with intellectual disabilities and their families where decisions about their future are made.
This has always been incredibly important. It is even more so with the Covid pandemic drastic impact on their rights and lives.
Being visible and vocal on issues directly affecting millions of people requires your support.
Become Inclusion Europe supporter and help us keep doing our work.