- Research of inclusive employment in Europe
- Toolkit for employers
- Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic
- position paper on inclusive education
- right to vote and stand for election in the EU
- tools for accessible elections
Our work brings the voice of people with intellectual disabilities and their families where decisions about their future are made.
This has always been incredibly important. It is even more so with the Covid pandemic drastic impact on their rights and lives.
Being visible and vocal on issues directly affecting millions of people requires your support.
Become Inclusion Europe supporter and help us keep doing our work.