We talk Ambitions, Rights, Belonging.
Inclusion Europe Radio brings you interviews and conversations about the inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities.
Listen to stories of everyday inclusion experienced and told by self-advocates and family members across Europe.
Listen to Inclusion Europe Radio:
Subscribe and listen wherever you like to get your podcasts:
Read about the episodes and find interview transcripts in the articles below:
We would like to hear from you
Do you want to be featured in the next episode of Inclusion Europe Radio?
We invite you to contact us with a short introduction of yourself and you might be our next interviewee.
Up for an interview?
We want to share stories of self-advocates, inclusive workplaces, companies, and institutions. What aspects of your experience with intellectual disabilities do you think you can discuss with our audience?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you are:
- A person with an intellectual disability
- A person with an intellectual disability who has a job
- A person with an intellectual disability that has experience with working or getting a job
- A teacher/ teaching assistant teaching in a class which includes pupils/students with intellectual disabilities
- A parent of a person with intellectual disabilities
- A company or an institution working towards inclusion
- Expert on the topic of inclusive employment
Articles about the podcasts
Our work brings the voice of people with intellectual disabilities and their families where decisions about their future are made.
This has always been incredibly important. It is even more so with the Covid pandemic drastic impact on their rights and lives.
Being visible and vocal on issues directly affecting millions of people requires your support.
Become Inclusion Europe supporter and help us keep doing our work.