“Equal rights and full inclusion in all aspects of life”
Since 1988, Inclusion Europe has been speaking up for people with intellectual disabilities and their families in Europe.
We fight for their equal rights and full inclusion in all aspects of life.
Inclusion Europe currently represents 74 members in 39 European countries.
As a European association, we work in many different areas:
- We run campaigns and projects on topics relevant to people with intellectual disabilities and their families
- We organise events for people with intellectual disabilities, family members and professionals in different European countries
- We support self-advocacy and the development of easy-to-read
- We influence European policies in different policy areas
- We connect our members so they can exchange experiences and good practices
Our work brings the voice of people with intellectual disabilities and their families where decisions about their future are made.
This has always been incredibly important. It is even more so with the Covid pandemic drastic impact on their rights and lives.
Being visible and vocal on issues directly affecting millions of people requires your support.
Become Inclusion Europe supporter and help us keep doing our work.