“Equal rights and full inclusion in all aspects of life”
Inclusion Europe has been speaking up for people with intellectual disabilities and their families in Europe since 1988..
- We fight for their equal rights and full inclusion in all aspects of life.
- We represent 20 million people with intellectual disabilities and their family members from 38 European countries.
- European Platform of Self-Advocates is part of Inclusion Europe since 2000.
We work in many different areas:
- Campaigns and projects on relevant topics.
- Events such as conferences, seminars, or trainings.
- Easy-to-read publications, and promoting accessibility of information.
- Advocacy, research, and policy development in relevant policy areas.
- Connecting our members to exchange know-how and practice.
Our work brings the voice of people with intellectual disabilities and their families where decisions about their future are made.
This has always been incredibly important. It is even more so with the Covid pandemic drastic impact on their rights and lives.
Being visible and vocal on issues directly affecting millions of people requires your support.
Become Inclusion Europe supporter and help us keep doing our work.