Inclusion Europe is looking for a motivated and creative person to join our team in Brussels as Communications officer.
What we need the Communications officer to do:
- Tell the world about the views and experiences of people with intellectual disabilities and their families in Europe
- Prepare and execute campaigns on specific subjects.
- Take care of our communications channels.
- Promote Inclusion Europe events.
- Prepare easy-to-read texts.
- Prepare and manage communications projects.
More details about the job as well as instructions how to apply are here (.docx.).
Our work brings the voice of people with intellectual disabilities and their families where decisions about their future are made.
This has always been incredibly important. It is even more so with the Covid pandemic drastic impact on their rights and lives.
Being visible and vocal on issues directly affecting millions of people requires your support.
Become Inclusion Europe supporter and help us keep doing our work.