Click on a word which is in bold to read what it means.
The group made sure
that the European Parliament stands up for the rights
of people with disabilities.
Now the European elections happened.
There are new MEPs in the European Parliament.
We don’t know if there will be the same group.
The European Disability Forum says
there should be this group again.
Inclusion Europe agrees with this.
We want the next group to:
- have members from all over Europe
- make the European Parliament more accessible
- stand up for the rights of people with disabilities,
also for women and girls with disabilities
- work together with the European Disability Forum
- work together with other organisations
of people with disabilities