Click on a word which is in blue and bold to read what it means.
Participants will learn more about:
- What are women’s rights
- How to stay safe
- Abuse: How you can see violence is happening to you
- What you can do if you have become a victim
- Where to get support
- How you can talk about violence, for example:
◦ within the self-advocacy movement,
◦ by getting in touch with women’s organisations in your country
► We will talk about a project we did on violence against women
- Equal pay for equal work
- Work-life balance
Work-life balance means having time
to do things outside of work.
The meeting will take place at
Rue de Stassart 43
Our work brings the voice of people with intellectual disabilities and their families where decisions about their future are made.
This has always been incredibly important. It is even more so with the Covid pandemic drastic impact on their rights and lives.
Being visible and vocal on issues directly affecting millions of people requires your support.
Become Inclusion Europe supporter and help us keep doing our work.